What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on the website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- eBay UK sales via our eBay Store https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/4x4wheels
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Processing your order in out eCommerce checkout
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address for the purposes of improving the user experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
2. Payment Flow and Delivery Policy – Payment is taken on placement of your order, We aim to despatch all items within 2 working days from receipt of order, and all orders are despatched by tracked courier (currently DHL).
3. Refund / Cancellation Policy – If you require a refund or wish to cancel please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com stating the reason for cancellation or reason for requiring a refund.
Faulty goods, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a return/refund
Items that have been dispatched and are no longer required (not faulty) must be returned by the purchaser at their expense and will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
4. Contact Details – Our Postal Address is
Southern Superbike Spares
Telephone – 01342 458 113
Email – email@example.com
Registered at Companies House – TRIPLE S MOTOR CYCLES LIMITED – Company number 08071917